Berken Cloyes PC Appointed as Counsel for Premier Services, Inc.
February 25, 2022, District of Colorado – Honorable Judge Michael E. Romero approves the employment of Berken Cloyes P.C. as bankruptcy counsel for Debtor and Debtor-in-Possession Premier Services, Inc. As per the Debtor’s application to employ counsel, the law firm of Berken Cloyes is retained for the purpose of reviewing options as it pertains to the company’s Chapter 11, as well as other possible workout options. The professional services for which Debtor desires to employ the firm include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Providing legal advice to Debtor with respect to its powers and duties as a debtor-in-possession;
- Advising Debtor with respect to its responsibilities to comply with the U.S. Trustee’s Operating Guidelines and Reporting Requirements as well as the rules of the Court;
- Preparing motions, pleadings, orders, applications, complaints, and other legal
- documents necessary in the administration of the case;
- Protecting the interests of Debtor in all matters pending before the Court; and
- Representing Debtor in negotiation with its creditors to prepare a plan of reorganization or other exit plan;
- Negotiating with third-parties expressing interest in purchasing the assets of the Debtor as a going-concern; and
- Assisting the Debtor in preparation of reports of operation and other relevant financial disclosures.
In re Premier Services, Inc., Case No.: 21-14900 MER